serve your guests something they're sure to LUV....I can't wait to try it....
S'mores Milkshake Recipe courtesy of Spoonful of Flavor
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp. whole or 2% milk
- 1 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 6 jumbo marshmallows
- graham cracker crumbs, for topping
- shaved chocolate, for topping
- Place the marshmallows on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place on lower rack of oven, and broil marshmallows until nice and brown on top, between 30-60 seconds. Remove pan from oven and gently turn the marshmallows over, and broil until they are golden brown. (Be sure to keep an eye on them because they burn very quickly.)
- Combine the ice cream, milk, and yogurt in a blender; blend well. Add the marshmallows and blend until they are broken up and distributed evenly.
- Pour the shake into two glasses and top with graham cracker crumbs and shaved chocolate, as desired.
courtesy of Spoonful of Flavor