Looking for some ideas for a baby shower?
See more party photos
Currant-flavored vodka (try Absolut Kurant Vodka, Kremly Black Currant, Cristall Black Currant, Georgieskaya Black Currant Vodka, or Danzka Currant Vodka) champagne, raspberry schnapps, lime juice.
Add 2 1/4 cups of currant-flavored vodka into a martini shaker filled with chipped ice.
Add 1 1/4 cups of champagne (If you like things on the sweet side, substitute an Asti sparkling wine.)
Pour in 3/4 of a cup of raspberry Schnapps (try DeKuyper, Hiram Walker, Tambourine Mountain, Teichenne, or Phillips)
Add 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed limes.
Shake vigorously and strain ingredients.
Pour Valentini cocktail into martini glasses.
Garnish Valentini with a lime sliver or edible rose petal.
Toast one another, and take a sip of the drink.
What You Need:
1 package of pink creme-filled snowball cakes
1 tube of red icing
One 2-inch diameter gingersnap cookie
One black jelly bean
Two 1-inch diameter peanut butter sandwich cookies
Two strawberry-covered mint candies
Strawberry fruit roll
1. Place the cakes one above the other for the head and body.
2. With a small tip attached to the icing tube, draw the mouth on the cookie muzzle. Place the jelly bean into the frosting for the nose.
3. Use the canned icing to "glue" the cookie muzzle and the candy eyes to the head.
4. Slip the peanut-butter sandwich cookies under the head for the ears.
5. Fold a long piece of fruit roll in half, lengthwise. Coil one end. Slip the other end under the body for the tail.
Animal Candy Boxes Animal Figurines Zebra Rocking Toy Cake Zebra Shoes